Razai & Nefulda: 9701 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1000, Beverly Hills, California 90212. Telephone: 310-858-8181.

Collection of Support and Property Division Judgments

Have a judgment for support or property division that you have been unable to collect on? Is your ex-spouse not cooperating with Court orders? Do you need someone to start collection efforts to get you what you were entitled to get? If so, call to speak with one of our experienced collection attorneys. We will evaluate your specific matter to determine the best course of action. Some collection matters may be handled on an hourly or contingency basis depending on the specifics of your case. Our attorneys have been able to collect court ordered payments through bank levies, QDROs of retirement accounts for payment of certain types of support, wage garnishments and turn-over orders (among other collection efforts). An order that isn’t be enforced means little to your financial wellbeing down the line. Call to find out what options you have today for your financial wellbeing tomorrow.