Our mission is to provide our clients with the best legal representation possible. That means being honest with our clients by explaining to them the strengths and weaknesses of each and every case. Being candid with our clients earns their trust, manages their expectations and gives us credibility in applying our experience to each unique situation. Our clients are our priority. Our commitment is to their success and outcome in the process.
Divorce Lawyer in Los Angeles
Our lawyers are creative in tailoring a resolution to your specific issues. We do not just consider the traditional methods but rather analyze each and every case and consult with outside experts such as financial advisors, estate planning attorneys and other outside resources, when and if necessary.
Even in cases where both parties agree to settle a case, there are still areas where disagreements come up and further negotiation or court involvement may be necessary. This is when you need the representation of our divorce lawyers to help you with concerns like the following:
- Division of retirement plans – Pensions are part of the division of assets during the divorce process. This also includes division of 401(k)s and IRA accounts as well as annuities.
- Spousal Support – If one party is entitled to alimony, it is important to determine the amount that is requested and what needs to be done prior to any contested hearing or trials to prove your case to the Court. We have extensive experience in these cases.
- Child Support – There are detailed guidelines for child support in the state of California. You will need the help of our experienced child support lawyers to ensure that you are getting what you deserve.
- Child Custody – Our family lawyers will put your children’s welfare as our top priority when formulating child custody and visitation plans to ensure that it is in the best interest of the child or children.
- Division of Properties – We know what the law is as it relates to division of assets, the dates of valuation and details that are often overlooked by many family law attorneys (but not ours).
- Complaints for Contempt – There may come a point that your spouse or the other parent violates a court order during the divorce proceedings or even after, if this happens, we will represent you in contempt proceedings (from prosecution to defense).
- Modification Complaints – There are constant changes in life and each change may have an effect on your rights and duties as it relates to existing Court orders. In these cases, we will guide you through the modification process of existing court orders.
If you are thinking of divorce or have been served divorce papers, call our attorneys in Los Angeles to explore your options and discuss your rights.